Featuring our latest study on gas consumption in Germany, the future of digital well-being, the Hertie School Pride Network and more.
While many in our community have left campus for their well-deserved holidays, summer at the Hertie School is not as calm as usual this year. Alarming news on the war in Ukraine and multiple related crises remind us of our responsibility to provide scholarly analysis. In this month's newsletter, read more about:
- the Centre for Sustainability's latest study on the gas savings of German households,
- a student club spotlight on the Hertie School Pride Network,
- two stories on how our faculty and researchers address the activism of European courts and a global migration law,
- the Centre for Digital Governance's contribution to the Global Happiness and Well-Being Policy Report
- and many more stories from the community.
Check out the full newsletter here.
Would you like to receive our monthly newsletter?